November 26, 2019
November 10, 2019
10:45 am – Mounting of Cenotaph Guard
10:52 am – March on Colour Party
10:58 am – O Canada!
10:59 am – Last Post
11:00 am – Two-Minute Silence
11:02 am – Lament
11:04 am – Fly Past
11:05 am – Reveille
Act of Remembrance
11:06 am – Prayers & Laying of Wreaths
God Save the Queen
September 23, 2019
Parents, Guardians, Supporters and Youth
Each fall the Beaver Scouts, Cub Scouts, Scouts & Venturer Scouts generate the funds they need to run their programs from the sale of Scout Popcorn. By taking part in Scout Popcorn campaigns, youth gain valuable life, leadership and business skills like marketing, strategy development and financial management. Along the way, Scouting youth share experiences that prepare them for success in the world, all while funding their own adventures. We hope you will support your youth as they go about funding their Scouting programs through the sale of Scout Popcorn.
How the program works
- Order your Scout Popcorn by completing a line on the youth’s Order Form
- Provide a cheque made out to ‘Scouts Canada’ (or cash) for the full amount of the order to the youth
- The youth returns the order form and money to their Section Scouter for processing
- The youth pickup the popcorn for prompt delivery to their customers
- Order forms must be returned to the section Scouter on or before your last meeting in October.
- Orders must be completed in the system before Noon October 28th, 2019!
- Popcorn will be available for delivery after November 16th, 2019